I caught a glimpse of CNBC’s documentary on the financial crisis called “House of Cards” just now and I highly recommend anyone who’s interested on how we got ourselves into such trouble to watch it.
From what I’ve seen, it at least explains:
- How it was a credit crisis to a stock market crisis to a economic crisis.
- What a CDO is and Alan Greenspan’s take on it.
- What some people have done to warn it and how others knew things were going to be bad.
The show, House of Cards, is going to be on CNBC and premiers tonight (2/12/2009) at 8:00pm ET and 12:00am ET.
I really look forward to the show and hope you could enjoy it too!
Related Articles at Personal Finance Blog by Money Ning:
- Money Mailbox Friday - Remember to Watch Your Mail for that Free Gas Card
- Even A Decade Long Recession Will Be Okay
- Relationship of McDonalds’ McChicken, Personal Finance, and Me
- Debt Problems With Credit Cards Can Get Worse If We Are Not Careful
- Learn From Watching Two Families Go Through Their Housing Problems on Larry King Live