Friday, June 26, 2009

South Carolina Gov. Mark Sanford - Lies, Betrayal & a Love Affair

Personal Money Store Videos on Youtube

South Carolina Gov. Mark Sanford admitted Wednesday he has carried on an extramarital affair with a woman in Buenos Aires, Argentina. “First and foremost, I apologize to my wife and my four boys. I have made decisions that have hurt and will continue to hurt them, and for that I’m sincerely sorry… Jenny has stood by me through campaign after campaign, through hard time after hard time, and neither she nor the boys deserve this. Please offer them your prayers.” Sanford said he was resigning as head of the Republican Governors Association to spend more time in the state. He did not answer questions about whether he planned to resign as governor. Nonetheless, Sanford has about a year remaining in his second term, and is barred from running again.

For more information on this article and others like it, please click on the following link:Personal Money Store: Gov. Mark Sanford Affair



No comments:

Post a Comment