We all deny having any, but we all know everyone has some. Guilty pleasures can sometimes be money pits but many of us usually find excuses to get/own/experience them anyway.
According to Wikipedia, it is defined as:
Guilty pleasure, something one enjoys despite feeling guilt for it
So let me ask you today. What is your guilty pleasure?
But first, here’s mine – iced beverages. Whether it’s coffee, soda, milk tea or everything in between, I’m all in as long as it’s sweet and cold. It doesn’t have to contain caffeine, but there’s something magical about these drinks. I know, the sugar in these little sweet bottles are a major contributor to my weight gain, but I am happily consuming the one as I write this!
Now that I’m thinking about it, these drinks are unhealthy for me physically and financially. Yikes!
So what’s yours? Don’t be afraid to share!
Related Articles at Personal Finance Blog by Money Ning:
- Feeling Guilty to Spend Money on Anything
- Ways to fight a traffic ticket
- October 2007 – Best Articles of Personal Finance with MoneyNing
- Focus on Being Satisfied and Save More Money
- Our Thinking of Money Matters is Way Too Complicated