Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Lord Monckton

I was reading all about Lord Monckton and what he thinks about the new treaty that Obama is about to sign. He definitely wants it to get through congress. Lord Monckton is definitely opposed to this. He is about to kick Obama out of office.

Apparently he thinks this treaty is communistic. He says that the treaty is there to try and create a worldwide government that would supersede congress. If this is true, we of course shouldn't be a part of it. I don't know enough about it to know whether or not that is true for sure.

He says that by signing this treats we are going to be telling the world that we are taking over. I'm sure that wouldn't end on a good not. I really hope that nothing like that is really going on. If it were, I would be extremely disappointed. I don't know how I'd react to something that ridiculous.



No comments:

Post a Comment