Tuesday, October 20, 2009

McDonalds Monopoly Online

I just started playing McDonalds Monopoly Online. I went to McDonalds this morning for breakfast. We bought a whole bunch of hash browns because that is the cheapest way to get the most game board pieces.

After we got the pieces, we went home and decided to play the Monopoly game online. What you have to do is go to the website and set up an account. After you've set up an account, you take your game pieces and type in the code that is on them.

Every code that you type in will give you one roll on the dice. If you roll doubles, you get to go again which is really exciting. I love the game. I love playing the game. You are only allowed to use ten game pieces a day. We have a whole bunch of pieces waiting to be used. I can't wait until tomorrow when I get to use more to try and win a bunch of money.



No comments:

Post a Comment