Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Meteor Shower November 2009

Photo: http://www.flickr.com/photos/mangoandpeaches/

Photo: http://www.flickr.com/photos/mangoandpeaches/

The Leonid meteor shower will be hitting its peak on Tuesday November 17th, 2009. This is the meteor shower November 2009. Everyone is excited for this one. Anyone who is far away from city lights is encouraged to go out and watch these meteors as they hit.

The meteor shower comes every year at about this same time. It is really enjoyable to watch as the meteors fall in the sky. Many people like to go out into the middle of nowhere and watch it as it happens. I think that anyone who can get out there to watch it that night ought to.

If I weren't as busy as I am, I would probably go out to see it with my sister and her kids. We could get some warm clothes on and blankets so that we could enjoy watching it. It would probably be a really good time for me to be able to teach them all about meteors and why we have meteor showers.

Hopefully nobody runs into clouds. I'm sure there will be a lot of people that end up being so unfortunate as to have a cloudy sky that night. I wish everyone luck in their adventure.



No comments:

Post a Comment